Monday 29 April 2013

Food

Dear reader,

One of my many weaknesses is food. Not healthy food, unhealthy food.

I'm trying to cut down on my unhealthy food intake, it's like a new change of lifestyle thing I'm trying. It's a lot harder than I expected. I try to fight my urges but- Food talks to me.

Like today, it was meant to be a all protein day (It's basically a day where I just eat protein.). I was going good until two slices of cheesecake in the fridge decided they were suicidal and called out to me. So I went over and they told me they didn't want to live anymore. So being the nice person I am, I decided to help kill one of them. The bigger slice was being mean to me so I denied him, yelling "You're so mean, I'm going to have the medium slice!" So I took the medium slice and ate it. Maybe that's why I eat, to be nice to suicidal food. I later also ate the big slice, it apologized and I forgave it. May they rest in pieces.

I'm going to need to buckle down and stay obedient to my new lifestyle, stick with my protein and veggies diet. I'm as fashion hungry as I am food hungry and to look fabulous, I'm going to have to break up with unhealthy food. Okay, this is going to be hard but here goes.

Look, unhealthy food. It's not me, it's you. You make me fat. It's just that we're looking for different things right now. I'm trying to focus on my goal to look fabulous but with you around, it's just- It's hard. So I'm sorry but it's over. I'm in-love with protein and veggies now.

Sweeping declaration. From today onwards, I'm going to stay obedient to my diet until I leave for my holiday in December. I want to get off that plane, looking fabulous and surprising my entire family when I step out into that arrival hall. I just pray that unlike Marshall Erikson, I'll stick to my sweeping declaration.

Love always,
Denise.

No comments:

Post a Comment