Monday 22 April 2013

Episodes

Dear reader,

No, I'm not talking about television. I'm talking about episodes of sub-psychotic rage. If you read my last post, 'Insects'. You'll know I'm not talking about the clinically diagnosed one. The phrase is just what I use to describe my rants and vents.

I don't snap easily (Mom says otherwise, she says and I quote "Just slightly better than Robin Sherbartsky." Yeah, well- Nobody asked for your help, mom! (For those who watch 'How I Met Your Mother' will understand me for those who don't, watch 'How I Met Your Mother'. I'm quoting from season 8.)) but when I do, it's not pretty.

I'm sure everyone snaps once in a while, it just takes that something or someone to push you over the edge. Okay, I may have lied before, I do snap easily. Mom's right, I'm just slightly better than Robin. It's just that sometimes I feel like people go out of their way to push me over the edge. But I'm working on it, just give me some time.

What pushes me over the edge? People push me other the edge, especially people who has the 'I'm-better-than-you' attitude, that or racist people. That's why I don't like working in a restaurant because there is a fraction of customers that are ridiculously annoying or rude or racist, oh and sometimes when I'm really lucky, I get all three.

Well, I'm going to leave you now before I start thinking about the past and have my crazy, angry side bubbling out.

Love always,
Denise.

No comments:

Post a Comment