Saturday 24 August 2013

Birthdays

Dear reader,

I'm just writing to say that it's about two minutes till my sixteenth birthday and I cannot wait till sunrise. There is so much stuff to do for my joint birthday party with my older brother (who is two years and one day older than me).

Okay, so it's my birthday now (it took me two minutes to write the top bit) and my iPad just scared the crap out of me. I set my thing to scream happy birthday when it's 12am. Which it did, successfully. But it also successfully scared me. Anyway, I should go to bed now. There's much to do.

P.S I'll try and get a picture up from our birthday party. Oh, also. The timer's wrong on my blog so don't look at your screen and think "What a retard, it's wasnt even twelve when she posted."

Love always,
Denise.

No comments:

Post a Comment