Monday 15 July 2013

Goodbye

Dear reader,

I'm going to make this post as short as possible as I am not in the emotional state to talk for long. Yesterday, a very talented, down-to-earth, amazing guy passed. His name is Cory Monteith. He was only 31 and was about to get married to Lea Michele, a person as beautiful as Cory. I may not have known them personally or even met them but I feel connected to them through the Glee fandom. Glee taught me many things, one being underdogs can win. I will never ever forget you Cory, you truly made the world a better place. My heart is with Lea, Cory's family and friends and the entire Glee fandom. Stay strong. We will pull through this. Cory, I hope you are in a better place now and looking down at the world and watching over all of us. RIP Cory Monteith. 1982 - 2013.

                    

Love always,
Denise.

No comments:

Post a Comment