Sunday 4 August 2013

Surprises

Dear reader,

So...Yesterday was insane.

I was at a friend's birthday party, expecting nothing more than just a group of girls chilling and dancing. But oh was I wrong, so very very wrong.

We started the night ordinarily. Dancing and singing to Taylor Swift, One Direction and many other fabulous artists. We then had a little problem with the younger guests but we sorted it out. Then we started playing games, we started with 'Pass The Parcel' then after we played a game called 'Expressions'. Which is where the magic began.

We started off with the first expression, 'You see your boyfriend at the movies with another girl.', the second one was, 'You got One Direction tickets.', the third one is, 'Your cat brought in a dead rat.', the fourth one is, 'You lost your One Direction tickets.', the fifth one is, 'Your cat ate your goldfish.'. And then came the last one, I was a little scared because before we got the last one, we had a toilet break and two of my friends were saying that they were worried about the last one. Even though they said it was a good thing, my heart pounded with curiousity and worry.

So, we stood there waiting for my friend's mom to tell us to open the piece of paper. We were finally given the instruction and when we opened it, the paper was telling us that we were going to the One Direction concert in Brisbane. The screaming and crying started, I even cried which was weird because I wasn't that big a Directioner. It turns out that all our parents were in on it, it was the biggest and the bestest surprise I have ever gotten. Needless to say, this will be my last birthday present for a while.

My sweet sixteen is coming up, which I am extremely excited for. I'm doing this big joint birthday with my big brother who is two years and one day older than me. Twenty-one days. Now, hopefully my dress comes in time. Talk to you soon.

Love always,
Denise.

No comments:

Post a Comment